WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, February 10, 2014

“Prayer-” Conserva Cor Meum", “Keep my heart”

Prayer-” Conserva Cor Meum",
Keep my heart”


O' Sacred Heart,
Keep my heart from pride
but in thy grace help me to maketh Thee proud
Keep my heart form idleness
but by thy yoke helpeth me to be at ease
Keep my heart far form this world and from vainglory
but help me to liveth in and to direct all my actions to thy Glory
Keep my heart free of running from Truth by living in self
but help me cultivate my heart in thy liberty of Thine fields
Keep my heart from vanity
but help my heart to focus on Thee alone, You who art Beauty
Keep my heart free of all anxiety
but help my heart be anxious of thy Real Presence
as a lover wouldst in nature have nerves to seest her Beloved
Keep my heart free of fear
but help my heart to faith like a father who helps his young son ride a bike
Keep my heart free of the wounds of men
but let my heart be wounded over and over by the Light and Fire
Of thy Selfless Love from thy Sacred heart that bindeth all men
Keep me free of death
Not in that my body wilst not dieth
But that in You, my Source and End, Life Himself
That keepeth my heart and soul as Ruler over sin that causeth death throughst You.
Amen
Thy Sacred Heart art enthroned above all and keepeth death as but a mere prisoner within thy chambers with no plea bargain for release nor parole for thy future.


Scripture reflections themed with "heart":


"Lest thou shouldst say in thy heart: My own might, and the strength of my own hand have achieved all these things for me." Deuteronomy 8:17

"Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and stiffen your neck no more." Deuteronomy 10:16 (proof of Baptism by desire of heart)

"The Lord thy God will circumcise thy heart, and the heart of thy seed: that then mayst love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, that thou mayst live." Deuteronomy 30:6 (more proof of baptism of desire by heart)

"Remember, O Lord, thy covenant, and put thou words in my mouth, and strengthen the resolution in my heart, that thy house may continue in thy holiness." Judith 9:18

"He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath resisted him, and hath had peace? Job 9:4

"O ye sons of men, how long will you be dull of heart? why do you love vanity, and seek after lying? Psalms 4:3

"The law of his God is in his heart, and his steps shall not be supplanted." Psalms 36:31

"The eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may know what the hope is of the glory of his inheritance in the saints." Ephesians 1:18

"Not serving to the eye, as it were pleasing men, but, as the servants of Christ doing the will of God from the heart," Ephesians 6:6

"Whatsoever you do, do it from the heart, as to the Lord, and not to men:" Colossians 3:23

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Luke 12:34

"For the heart of this people is grown gross, and with their ears have they heard heavily, and their eyes they have shut; lest perhaps they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." Acts 28:27

"But he is a Jew, that is one inwardly; and the circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:29 (proof need convert by way of heart to Catholciism and its no longer in the letter of the Old Law)

"But thanks be to God, that you were the servants of sin, but have obeyed from the heart, unto that form of doctrine, into which you have been delivered." Romans 6:17 (praise to those traditionalists holding onto the Faith while Rome continues to leave it daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment