WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Marie Julie: Priests Will Not Be Spared

Marie Julie:  Priests Will Not Be Spared 
 
In September (date?) 1874, Our Lady said:
“My children, knowing that in the days of my Rosary, (October?) I will decide on the day of your triumph, know that I will let you know and you will know the hour of your triumph. I will also know (or, 'make known') that the souls I have chosen to do good and to share my revelations.”
And at the end of the month, September 29 1874 Marie-Julie declared:
“In Heaven, Saint Michael will be celebrating with the Sacred Heart, the triumph of the Holy Father and of the Church. He (St. Michael) will defeat the enemies of France. Even the Sacred Heart allows him to slay his sons in the holy priesthood. Ah! Each day, there are those who thrust the spear! (i.e., into Christ's heart. Marie-Julie reveals there will be priests that will not prove faithful to their vocation and in effect thrust a spear into His Sacred Heart. St. Michael will be permitted to slay them too when the days of punishment come.) The Blessed Virgin said that only by prayer and penance will we be saved. Pray especially to the Sacred Heart. France is crying, the tears of the just flow, it suffers for sinners.”